- This event has passed.
Family Law 103
March 10, 2020 4:00 pm 6:00 pm
This training is not for those seeking legal help. If you are seeking legal help, please call our helpline.
This is the third training in our 4-part series. This training is best for either those who have attended our previous 2 trainings or practicing attorneys who want to understand more difficult aspects of family law.
- This advanced family law training for volunteer attorneys will focus on the following:
- 1A Joint Petition for Divorce
- Custody/Support/Visitation for unmarried parents
- Modification of final court orders/judgments
- Co-Motions for modifications
- Contempt of court orders/judgments
Want to attend?
This event is for attorneys and law students. If you are not an attorney or law student, please reach out to our Pro Bono Manager to find out how you can get involved.