Student & Paralegal Opportunities
The Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP) is a legal aid organization that connects law students and volunteer attorneys with low-income clients of the Greater Boston Area, in order to provide free legal services in civil cases. Volunteering at VLP is an incredibly rewarding experience, and your dedicated support is critical to continuing our mission.
If you are interested in any of the Student & Paralegal Opportunities use this centralized form by clicking below.
A minimum of 12-16 hours per week each semester.
Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer semesters.
Legal Unit Internships
- Intern for a semester or summer in at least one of our legal units
- Read and draft legal documents
- Interact directly with clients
- Support staff and volunteer attorneys at clinics – often in courthouses
- Perform intake and observe proceedings
- *3:03 Certified Students along with supervising attorney assist clients