Who We Are
Volunteer Lawyers Project strives to give equal access to representation for the people of Greater Boston, standing up for those who are from lower income households and people 60 years and older. Our efforts are propelled by a strong team of volunteers, including attorneys, paralegals, and law students from all segments of the legal community. These vital volunteers team together with our entire dedicated staff.
To increase access to justice by delivering high quality pro bono civil legal services to eligible clients in the Greater Boston area.
- Preserve and protect meaningful access to justice for our clients.
- Prioritize our programs based upon the needs of the populations we serve and the capacities of our staff.
- Promote diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity in the delivery of legal services.
- Strive to have a staff that is reflective of the community we serve.
- Foster constructive collaboration with those who serve our clients, staff and board.